- Attralus Presents New Preclinical Data on AT-04 and AT-07, Pan-Amyloid Removal Therapeutics Targeting Neurodegenerative Disorders, at AD/PD 2023
- Development of Brain Shuttle Enabled AT-04, a Novel Peptibody That Binds Neuropathologic Fibrillar Aggregates
- Attralus Receives FDA and EMA Orphan Designation for AT-01 (Iodine (I-124) Evuzamitide), an Investigational Diagnostic for the Management of AL and ATTR Amyloidosis
- Attralus and Ossianix Announce an Option and License Agreement using the TXP1 Brain Shuttle for Targeted Delivery of AT-04, a Pan-Amyloid Removal Therapeutic, for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Attralus Announces First Subject Enrolled in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of AT-02, Its Lead Pan-Amyloid Removal Therapeutic Candidate
No comments to show.